Monday, March 24, 2014

I think this is as far as I will get ....


.... with Clean and Simple Card Making for now, but this inspiration is endless.  

This card was inspired by Tasmin's card, under the heading of Creative Colouring, though in my case I really wanted to have a go at a more monochromatic version (and I didn't have her gorgeous stamp, or anything like it).  Kraft is probably my second favourite colour and use it nowhere near as often as I would like to.  So I have coloured selected parts of the flowers with Prismacolour white and Claudine Helmuth semi-gloss paint.  The darker points of other flowers I embossed with clear embossing powder.  


What you need 
Cardstock - PTI Kraft
Stamps - HA Everything Flowers
Ink - PTI Kraft, Versamark
Prismacolour white
Claudine Helmuth Blank Canvas
Embossing Powder - Coloriser (clear)

This card is a combination of Dawn Woleslagle's masked creative colouring and Stephanie Klauck's textured card (though with no texture).  I really love how she did the background with distress inks and masking, and Dawn's flower placement was amazing.


What you need
Cardstock - Wplus9 white
Stamps - Mama Elephant Water Blooms;  Avery Elle Oh Happy Day
Ink - Ranger Distress ink Tumbled Glass;  SU Pear Pizzazz;  HA Pale Tomato, Butter Bar; Versafine Onyx Black
Masking Paper - Eclipse



5 comments:

  1. Both are lovely, but the first card is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are incredible, love your take on Dawn's card especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I absolutely love what you've created in Kraft. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are gorgeous! I'm wondering if I'll get a chance to finish off the lessons before the end of the week. Maybe on Friday afternoon... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Previously, he headlined many pay per view championship cards and graced the covers
    of several magazines. ufc 174 free stream In 2006,
    the UFC started a new reality show on Spike TV called The Ultimate Fighter that was a huge success.
    When it comes to sporting events, UFC tickets usually
    sell out the quickest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...