Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A quick Tuesday night card


Couldn't let this colour scheme go untested.  So what I tried to incorporate is the delicate pink of the apricot/peach flesh with the more striking colour of the skin.  


This is based on a previous CAS(E) this sketch challenge which I didn't get around to.  Again, my favourite stars but no bling - how rare is that for me!  


What you need
Cardstock - PTI black, white, melon berry;  BB apricot
Stamps - MFT On the Line, Pretty Poppies (sentiment)
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Die - MFT Star Stax

Would like to be back before the end of the week, but, well, work calls and that is what pays for this addiction.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is just perfect! I love the black stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely color combo, and you nailed it! What a great idea to include two shades of peach with the crisp black stars.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...