Thursday, April 4, 2013

Nearly missed it ! ...


Really wanted to get this challenge in before expiry.  I have seen these images so many times on Pinterest and am so envious of the wonderful nails, nevermind the polish.


So, that said, I knew I had some graduated papers somewhere, this was the only one I could find, but hopefully you get the effect.  And yes, my polished girl is making another appearance, as I always stamp a couple of images, in case of mistakes.  Now I look at the photo, she doesn't pop quite as much as I thought she would.  But her polish IS glittery.  


What you need
Cardstock - BB white;  PTI black, X-press It blending card
Patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket Coral Bloom
Stamps - MFT Polished to Perfection
Ink - Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics
Embossing Powder - Zing! Mat Black
Palette Glitter
  


9 comments:

  1. Very cool card! I love that image, really must get for myself. Your colouring is fabulous Cassandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love your colouring, so beautiful! And I love that glittery polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!! Fabulous image!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is fabulous, as is the glittery polish! Love everything about this card; that sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wee this is totally adorable.. Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card! Love how you sparkled up the bottle! BTW, go to my blog, soulstampin.blogspot.com, I've awarded you the Liebster Award! Go to my blog for details on what to do to give it to 5 more bloggers of your choice! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cassandra, head on over to the Pinspired Challenge blog. We have a surprise for you....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on you HM at Pinspired! Love your card - so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...