Saturday, January 26, 2013

PTI January 2013 Blog Hop


It is predicted that we are to have torrential rain today, due to the remnants of a cyclone a bit further north.  At the moment it's just a little windy, but the rain has stopped briefly.  Sounds like a great day for card making (or cleaning but we won't think about that).


So to my blog hop entry.  A very simple card, I love the elegance of it, so didn't want to mess with the stamp too much.  I have used a white Prismacolor pencil to gently colour in the leaves while still letting the texture of the card show through.  



What you need
Cardstock - BB black
Stamps - PTI Simple Sentiments, Stitches and Swirls
Ink - PTI Fresh Snow
White Prismacolor pencil
Pearls - Kaisercraft, Annabelle Stamps
Gemstones - Kaisercraft
Corner Rounder - SU

14 comments:

  1. Cassandra, this stamp is so PRETTY in just white and I LOVE the pearls and bling! Perfect sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra love the stitches and swirls coloured with the pencils. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty pearls you added to this beautiful stamped image. love this set of stamps too. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous, I do like the little gems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous!!
    I love the back and white combo...
    and the pearls are the perfect touch! :)
    This is a perfect card for a very difficult occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card!! I love how you colored the leaves, very elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally perfect. I love all the little pearl accents. (And I agree -- cardmaking is sooo much better than cleaning! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simple elegance of this card and the perfect amount of bling

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card - so appropriate for the sad occasion. I really like the addition of the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so tender and so touching, Cassandra, and so well executed! Perfect for a sympathy card with the little bit of white shading and the perfect amount of accents!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...