Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dynamic Duos #33


I don't believe I have posted the Christmas cards I did for my mother - all 55 of them!  And fortuitous that it fits with this weeks Dynamic Duos challenge, but without the music option.


We had plans to use other stamps but just ran out of time.  However, I love the gold on black with little pops of red glitter.  I had to incorporate Fishtail Flags somehow, just love those dies.

What you need
Cardstock - PTI black, cream;  Canson metallic gold paper
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps - PTI Stylish Sentiments Holiday
Die - MFT Fishtail Flag Stax;  TE Holly Leaves
Red glitter glue

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning! Beautiful! Elegant! Everything I have come to expect from a card that you have created. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design Cassandra; so rich and luxurious!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us this week on the Dynamic Duos challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning! I'm sure that your mother is amazingly pleased with these! Just gorgeous! :) I hope you'll join me at Technique Tuesday this month! Happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card!! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful holiday card - those colours are so glamourous with that die! Glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you stamped this? no way!!! its perfect! great job, got any tips?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...