Wednesday, July 25, 2012

PTI July 2012 Blog Hop

I seem to say this every time - beautiful graphic!  These lovely soft colours reminiscent of Spring which will soon be around the corner for us.  For now, we just dream


My take on this was, well, not much stamping, but lots of diecutting.  I have seen Bloom Builders #3 used on several cards, and they always look so effective.  So it arrived in time, last week for me to play with.  




What you need
Cardstock - PTI white, summer sunrise, harvest gold, melon berry, berry sorbet, simply chartreuse
Stamps - PTI Thank You
Ink - SU Early Espresso
Die - PTI Bloom Builders #3
Gems - Kaisercraft


Just in case you were womdering, multi-cultural day at school went very well.  Unfortunately for us it fell on my daughter's longest day at school, so she went to music craft and choir in the sari.  But she was so chuffed that she was the only one in a REAL sari.

19 comments:

  1. Lovely lovely lovely. I'm with you...always beautiful graphics.

    So glad your daughter enjoyed wearing a 'real' sari all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! I am kicking myself for not ordering that die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty. ;-) The Bloom Builders 3 are some of my favorite flowers. I love how you've layered them in the different colors, and your use of white space is fantastic. Love it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!! Love, love, love your flowers!! So pretty! How fun your daughter had a "real" Sari!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH this is a lovely card!! Very bright and cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your graphic card -the flowers look fab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm, pretty! The flowers also look like pretty fireworks. I can imagine a congratulations card with the same design. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cassandra your card is gorgeous. Amazing how by switching the colours around on your bloom gives each such a different look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice layout, always love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, those flowers are gorgeous! I love how you mixed the colours on them-- fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautifu - the mix of colors in the flowers is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just beautiful! That's a die I bought and haven't used as often as I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Love the bloom builders! You've inspired me to get mine out and play!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful job with the bloom dies! The mixed colors look fabulous! Love your sentiment placement, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant detail. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one beautiful card! I love your use of the Bloom Builder's die, pure genius, mixing up the color palette in the bloom. I have a birthday card to make today for a friend, I may be CAS'ing your masterpiece a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card...love all the layering. Tell your daughter that she is one great kid because even I as an adult find it hard to wear a sari for even a couple of hours...awesome kid!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE is how I feel about this card!!! and thanks for the mention of my blog on your sidebar. How very very flattered I am! you made my week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...