Friday, April 6, 2012

Berry Delicious



Last card before I really need to get on with something else, like the ironing.  I wasted quite a bit of time looking through all the wonderful colour combinations on Design Seeds and late last night I found this one.  Not her normal colour palette you say, and you would be right, it's purple, but red-purple, not too much blue and I have partnered it with navy, my favourite colour (well, one of them).  I pulled it back from complete dominance with a few green leaves.




What you need
Cardstock - SU white;  PTI New Leaf
Patterned Paper - PTI Bitty Dot Basics, Pretty Pastels
Stamps - PTI Inside and Out: Birthday, Year of Flowers: Roses
Ink - SU Night of Navy;  Memento Lulu Lavender
Dies - PTI hearts;  MFT Scallop; SB label
Roses - Kaisercraft
Punch - Martha Stewart
Stickles - Diamond

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this one is truly a stunner! From the broad polka dot scallops to the tiny touch of green, it's perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what a lovely inspiration photo! And you've used the colors beautifully. Love the heart border and the green leaf accents. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...