Friday, March 23, 2012

Waltzingmouse Challenge #89


Well what a difference 24 hours can make.  Yesterday the Sunshine Coast, north of Brisbane experienced torrential rain and flash flooding, over the space of a couple of hours, and we had been on a severe weather warning for a few of days prior to that.  Today, is bright sunshine and high humidity, we thought we had seen the last of sweat drenched days.


So here is my late WMS entry.  I was hoping to practice a few of the techniques from Tim Holz's online card class with distress inks, but alas, I need a whole lot more practice before anything goes on public display.





What you need
Cardstock - PTI white, pale pink; SU Pear Pizzazz
Stamps - WMS Nordic Spring, Compact Sentiments
Ink - SU Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose, Real Red, Early Espresso
Die - SU Embosslits Beautiful Wings
Pearls - Kaisercraft

6 comments:

  1. Love those butterflies layered that way and topped up with pearls! Your stamped background is so sweet! Such beautiful colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, Cassandra! I hope you'll post some thoughts on Tim's class. I knew I was too busy to participate and I also knew I'd have to put in a lot of practice time to make it worth while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colorful background stamping and the pretty layered butterfly! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty colors! I love your background and the layered butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, what a lovely, lovely card! Again with my favorite colors, pink and green. LOVE how you backed the pink top butterfly with a darker pink/red one, and the addition of the bling is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRETTY!!! I LOVE how you made the butterfly! Such a great effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...