Wednesday, March 21, 2012

JayGee's Nook #17


Goodness, I can't believe it is nearly Easter time, though it's hard to tell exactly when it is as Easter eggs have been in the shops since the beginning of the year.  There were so many lovely elements to this graphic it was really hard to choose 1 or 2, but this is what I have settled on.


I loved the blue foil wrapped eggs and the rabbits stamped on newsprint. Unfortunately I had nowhere for a sentiment so ended up with a comment.

What you need
Cardstock - PTI white, Kraft
DSP - SU First Edition
Stamps - WMS Spring Baskets
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black;  PTI Chai
Copics

6 comments:

  1. What an elegant Easter card! I just found one I made a year ago that will be perfect for my granddaughter. Now I need to get busy and get one done for Caleb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that basket is something else! Great colouring and lovely card Cassandra. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a classy Easter card, Cassandra! LOVE that basket with the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very elegant and special. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's another CUTE Wms image! Your coloring is wonderful, and the popped up bow is a great finishing touch. Cool use of text paper, too. LOVE that set of die cuts--I don't recognize it--kinda looks like one of the new Quickutz nesting dies (is it?).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month ... Ange

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...