Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tuesday Trigger and For Your Inspiration

Tuesday Trigger - Home Sweet Home


Loved the idea of some kind of house image but beyond that no idea.  I had hoped that I could have done this in one layer and submit it for One Layer Wednesday (masking) but had terrible trouble getting the fence straight so, no chance there.



What you need
Cardstock - PTI Kraft
Stamps - PTI Boards and Beams
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa and marker;  PTI Fresh Snow; SU Real Red
Prismacolour White pencil

"For Your Inspiration"


Just beautiful, all these divine shades of green.  So I have chosen to go for 2 shades of green on a clean card.  I couldn't work out how to achieve the reflecton, so I will be interested to see where other people took this challenge.


What you need
Cardstock - PTI white, New Leaf
Stamps - TE CreativiTEA
Ink - Memento - Pear Tart, Rich Cocoa
Gems - Kaisercraft


9 comments:

  1. I love them both! I love all that kraft with a little bit of white on the house card. I love the sentiment on the green card. Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another couple of great cards from you--we are in luck today! I love the little house (would love to have that stamp set!) and the way you placed it off center in front of the fence, with the sentiment to the side, is perfect CAS design. And the second card looks so wonderful with the ultra-thin green border. I think the reflection is provided by those sparkling green gems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Casandra! Perfect CAS designs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle sent me. I love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two more wonderful cards! It's been a long time since I played along with a card challenge; you're inspiring me to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cyndie from Artful Haven sent me over for a visit today! Your work is just lovely, love this little teapot card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are wonderful! I love the white house on kraft on the first card. And the heart steam on the second card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE BOTH! The house and sentiment is so wonderful on the kraft and the sentiment with that teapot really put a smile on my face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT tea pot card! Thanks for playing with us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...