Sunday, February 12, 2012

PTI Fifth Birthday Celebrations - Days 5 - 7

OK, so things haven't quite turned out time-wise as I would have hoped.  BUT I do now have an almost fully functioning craft room, YIPPEE!!  Just afew little tweaks, some pictures on the walls, and a coat of paint can wait till winter.  My final card is very loosely based on the first two challenges

 Challenge Day 5 - Pinterest Inspiration

This site would have to be the biggest time waster - I think I spent more time looking for and deciding upon an inspiring photo than actually making the card!  There are so many beautiful images (and recipes to download) and ideas that make you think "why didn't I think of that...."

So here is the photo I have chosen, it is just so beautiful and my favourite colours

ajpscs via Blue Peublo
Forest Spider Lilies, Saitama, Japan

Challenge Day 6 - Sketch
Could have picked any of the sketches, really liked them all.

Challenge Day 7 - The theme of Hearts
Just in time for Valentines Day, and my husband really does deserve a huge thank you for all the work (read flat pack assembly) and a fair degree of frustration whilst redoing my room


What you need
Cardstock - PTI black, white, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy
Stamps - PTI Heart Prints
Ink - SU Real Red, Melon Mambo;  Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies - PTI Mat Stack 4; Hearts
Impression Plate - PTI Circles
Glitter - Fire Engine Red


2 comments:

  1. Wow, absolutely gorgeous! It's such an elegant take on the challenges; love your color choices and the way you positioned the solid vs printed hearts. So glad you have a new craft space--I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Valentine card and love all the different hearts you've used - especially that gorgeous little glitter number in the centre.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...