Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Liebster Blog Award times 2

Well, I have 2 wonderful blog friends to thank for this, the first Michelle, whom I see most days as our daughters are in the same grade at school, and the other Cyndie, with whom I have exchanged email conversation and am very glad to know.

So here are my blog picks, some already have awards, but not from me

1. Cyndie - sorry but you were top of my list when Michelle sent me to her post.  This lady is incredible at thinking outside the box, her cards and art work are beautifully executed and she inspires me to try  different techniques.

2. Sue Lelli - there is a reason she is on the CR84FN design team, Sue is so good with placement and colour, not to mention being able to put alot of detail on a card without it looking overdone.

3.  Karen W - not only a great card maker but terrific photographer.  I love her Project 64 posts - she has a wonderful eye for detail.

4. Patrice - Aussie girl, does nowhere near enough card making for me as I just love the little touches she puts on cards, which makes me think - why didn't I think of that!

5.  Kelly S - I have to say I was very surprised to see she didn't have over 200 blog followers, thought for sure someone of her ability (as well as being on the WMS design team) would have hundreds.  Her style, again, packs in loads of detail in a very understated way.

Thank you all for your wonderful inspiration

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm honored to be honored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra, you're gorgeous. Thank you! I had to laugh at your comment, believe it or not I do actually make a lot more cards than I post. In case you hadn't figured it out yet, I'm a really lousy photographer.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha! I think we have been caught in a Liebster-storm! Thanks for sending it back; I continue to be inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Cassandra! I could cry, in a good way! What sweet things to say, you absolutely made my day :) I just love your style, as well...was just admiring your sweet denim pocket with the posie for the Runway challenge. That card just says "sweet"! Must be because special, sweet YOU created it. Thanks sooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...