Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tuesday Trigger - Red and Rustic


Wouldn't this be the most divine place to take time out and read a book (knowing me I would probably fall asleep before the end of the first page).  The colours are so appealing and restful.  

So this is my interpretation of the colours.  I still don't have enough Christmas cards so the next few challenges will probably cover it.  Good to be able to use PTI's Harvest Berries, I just love this set.

What you need
Cardstock - SU Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Very vanilla
Stamps - PTI Harvest Berries, Stylish Sentiments:  Holiday
Ink - SU Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Seam Binding - SU Cherry Cobbler
Pearls - Kaisercraft

Better go, we are about to get our first summer storm, of course just before we have to head out the door to the vet.

5 comments:

  1. And a lovely storm it was... :-)

    This card is gorgeous, and I'm going to go right away and CASE it. LOL! I have a very similar card that I just made, but not as nice as this one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the ginkgo leaves in the background - not something I would have thought of for a Christmas card, but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Cassandra. Love the stamps, sentiment and layout design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! Clearly I haven't been checking often enough--you have been making some gorgeous cards! I really love this one, so elegant in those colors, and nice touches like rounded corners and the lush bow that matches the thin red border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cassandra! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...