Saturday, July 23, 2011

Summer Card Camp - Week 4


What a shame this great course has come to an end.  Initially I was attracted by the designers involved but I have learnt a great deal from Jennifer and Kristina - both technique-wise and colour combinations.


Whilst I quite like my card, I think I have put too many greens into it.  I thought Kiwi Kiss was a great idea but I have placed it too close to the felt flower which is a different green.  Oh well, live and learn.

What you need
Cardstock - PTI white, Hawaiian Shores
Patterned paper - PTI Green Boutique
Stamps - Hero Arts Sweet Threads, Sweet Threads Thank You
Ink - SU Taken with Teal
Ribbon - SU Kiwi Kiss satin; thread
Button, Die - PTI
Gems - Kaisercraft
Other - Felt



5 comments:

  1. Oh, Yum! I'm loving the greens and blues together. I'm being pushed to expand my blue/green collection of colours!
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I didn't see the difference in greens until you pointed it out--I think the combination works great! That's a cool sketch and curved border, too! Congratulations on completing the course--I'm sure you graduated with honors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my favorite color combo in the whole wide world, and I love your design. I know what you're saying about the greens, but the spirit of this card lets you break that "rule" with style!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks just beautiful Cassandra; you are far too critical of your own work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is a very appealing design and I say you can't ever have enough green- no matter if they match or not. You should be proud of your work. This is a very nice card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...