Friday, May 20, 2011

Waltzingmouse May Blog Waltz




The theme this month is masculine - glad I am being made to do all these 'manly' cards as I do need afew during the year but always have to do them at the last minute.


Had I thought about this abit more I could have stamped the paper planes in green and they could have been "Thunderbirds", possibly showing my age a little bit there.  I found this paper at the Kaisercraft outlet store and I think it's perfect for this challenge.

What you need
Cardstock - PTI white
Patterned Paper - Kaisercraft Konstrukt Collection (Bluprint)
Stamps - WMS Free Spirit Boy;  PTI Butterfly Dreams
Ink - SU Real Red
Die - PTI Tea for Two label

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the little red paper airplanes and the architectural background paper. Perfect for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cass, fabulous card....genius, in fact!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie! Fabulous card--I love the little paper airplanes (your cutting skills are awesome!) on the blueprint paper, and the reverse-cut for your sentiments. Looks like I'll be CASE-ing CASS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...