Friday, May 20, 2011

Waltzingmouse Challenge #47

This is my second post for today.  Scroll down for my Waltzingmouse May Blog Hop Post


I wanted to be clever with my border piece as so many of the design team had been, thought I'd worked out a plan, but in practice very ordinary, oh well. I don't think I am alone in this.  I also should own up, at this point, that most of what makes up this card are scraps, so not absolutely sure of their origin.



What you need
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics Olive green, pink, black
Patterned paper - ?
Stamp - WMS Say it Loud
Ink - SU Regal Rose
Punch - MS Deep Edge Daisy Fan
Ribbon - ?
Flowers - Kaisercraft (dusty rose)
Gemstones - Kaisercraft

4 comments:

  1. SO awesome! What a great idea to use those dies behind the border, so pretty! Loving those Say it Loud sentiments, and yours looks perfect on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely punch work the top border looks fab!!

    Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The word 'ordinary' has no place in the description of this card; it's beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card from you! It's a cool color combination and I like that punch. You are making me regret not getting the Say It Loud set in my recent order--I'm seeing so much coolness from that set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...