Thursday, May 26, 2011

PTI May Blog Hop




Computers and a lousy internet connection are conspiring against me with this post so I will make it brief.  The theme this month was flowers so with that in mind, here is my contribution.

Edited to Add (after much frustration):  OK, things seem to be going a little better now,  I don't know why blogger wasn't working on one computer but fine on another.


Due to blog hop day falling on our longest day of the week, school and work wise, this card was designed in my head on the way to after school care and executed very late, so there was no time to change my mind on ANYTHING.  I also wanted to enter a card for the latest CR84FN challenge, hence the colours.




What you need
Cardstock - PTI Kraft, Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper - Itty Bitty Dot Basics
Stamps - PTI In Bloom, Autumn Abundance
Ink - Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Brilliance Pearlescent Purple
Dies - PTI
Copics




10 comments:

  1. Oh, Cassie! What a lovely get well card! I just love the colors you chose, and your coloring of the flowers is perfect! Love the borders, too, and the offset die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty!! And purple is my fave color!! those flowers are gorgeous!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to get a card like this - it's just beautiful. I really the embossed flowers on the panel with the lovely punched edges. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job combining the two challenges! I wanted to do the same, but it was too late at night when I remembered the blog hop to deal with more than one challenge! I had high hopes of entering several this week, but it didn't pan out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love how you placed the mats off of the page, and the In Bloom stamps here and there are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! I love the colors and all the details are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cassandra, Blogger gave me fits until Juls told Deb Frings how to get around it to comment so now I can leave you some love! PRETTY PRETTY card! LOVE the labels off the edge with the PRETTY flowers! LOVE how you stamped the flowerson your border strip, too! Have I said PRETTY enough?! LOL! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Cassandra! Love the decorative border! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...