Sunday, May 22, 2011

One Layer Wednesday #54

This week's challenge was to take inspiration from 'Cake Wrecks', specifically cakes for a baby's arrival, christening or some other occasion.  This is a truly amazing site if you have a chance to browse.

This one was my choice to case.


The detail in the buttons is fantastic, and as I had button stamps that still hadn't been inked, this was the perfect opportunity.


You can tell which were the rubber stamps as they are off line and I am too lazy to get out me stamp-a-ma-jig.

What you need
Cardstock - PTI white
Stamps - PTI Button Boutique;  SU Button Button;  WMS Fancy Phrases
Ink - Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid, Sky Blue, Sunflower Yellow, Purple

5 comments:

  1. You are on a roll today! This is a fabulous card! One of those CAS cards that are so hard to do well--you have aced the challenge for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra, your buttons look adorable! Wish I'd had that button stamp and then I wouldn't have had to create my own!! Love the scoring under the buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and I think the buttons look great not being in a line :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on your inspiration cake...your buttons are sweet...love the soft colors...pretty:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet, sweet card! Thanks so much for playing to OLW...I always love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...