Friday, April 1, 2011

CAS #133


I had a few thoughts as to how I would approach this sketch, but decided on tissue paper flowers.  I have seen this done by someone else (apologies I can't remember where I saw it) and have been wanting to try it for sometime.


I wish I had picked a bolder sentiment as it isn't really that clear, but I do love the colours.

What you need
Cardstock -  Bazzill Basics white, red
Patterned Paper - SU Christmas Cocoa
Pink and red tissue paper
Brads - SU
Die - Spellbinders Blossom
Stamp - SU Well Scripted
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa


2 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! Those flowers are amazing!!! Fabulous card Cassandra! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Cassandra! I love the large flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...