Saturday, February 19, 2011

Annabelle's Curtain Call




This is my second post for today


I really wanted to try this colour combination as I wouldn't naturally put 2 dark shades of red together.  The idea for  the circular border I got from a Kirsty Brown post this afternoon and just had to try it.  This probably isn't new to others but I haven't seen it done before.  
What you need
Cardstock - PTI Kraft;  SU Very Vanilla, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps - Annabelle Stamps Backgrounds by Design 2;  SU Because I Care, Hodgepodge Happiness
Ink - PTI Fresh Snow;  SU Cherry Cobbler, Real Red
Die - Spellbinders small and large circles
Ribbon - SU Real Red Taffeta
Gemstones - Kaisercraft

5 comments:

  1. this is stunning Cassandra, love love loooooove the hydranga, I would never have thought to use is in red, but this takes the cake!
    Thanks for sharing at AnnaBelle Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the flower image and the lacey circle frame. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassandra,
    I don't know how I keep missing your Posts; there are a few blogs I follow that don't seem to update in my list for some reason! Can't believe how many stunning cards I've missed. I love them all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Cassandra, loving the colour scheme, love your border around the flower stamp. You have used the AnnaBelle Stamps BBD2 perfectly. Thanks for playing along with the AnnaBelle Stamps Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Cassandra! The colours are so rich together....stunning!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...