Saturday, January 29, 2011

Card Patterns #99 meets CR84FN12

Edited to Add:  This is my choice for the Papertrey Ink 4th Anniversary celebration - pick your favourite design from the past year.  Not sure I will be able to give it away!



Lavender (any shade of purple) really isn't my colour of choice, I think it's just abit too blue for me (difficult to explain).  However I found PTI's Lavender Moon and figured it was the answer to my dilemma.

Continuing with my baby card requirements, this Card Patterns sketch really lent itself to the theme.  I love how my teddy card turned out and will probably make afew in some other colours, to have on hand.

What you need

Cardstock - PTI Lavender Moon, Sweet Blush, Kraft, White
Stamps - PTI Baby Button Bits;  Star Prints
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa;  PTI Sweet Blush;  SU Creamy Caramel
Copics - E13, E15
Dies - PTI Medium Scallop;  Spellbinders Circles and Scallops
Crafty Sparkles - Cosmo Crystal
Ribbon - SU Pretty in Pink
Gemstones -  Kaisercraft


9 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Such a sweet bear and background. Perfect use of this lovely sketch! (...and how CAN you not like purple !! Lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra this card is adorable! What a wonderful baby announcement! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love this! So perfect as a baby card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling Cassandra!!! Sweet little baby card! Just a fabulous take on the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassandra, this would be a GREAT card to have on hand in different colors! I DO LOVE this Lavender Moon one and your bear is TOO CUTE! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet baby card. I do like the starry paper and the teddy is soooo cute!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card love it. Thank you for joining us at cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww...this is really sweet...great baby card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, I love this so much! The layout is beautiful and the teddy is so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...