Friday, October 15, 2010

Clean and Simple # 111



The Inspiration
 
 
The card

As soon as I saw this photo over at Moxxie Fab World I knew these colours had to be used on a card.  It also helped that I received a lovely box of goodies from Stampin' Up which included this stamp set.  This is now my only record of the card, as my mother snaffled it up this morning, along with some other cards for her to use. 

What you need

Cardstock - PTI Spring Moss;  SU Black, White
Stamps - SU Always Elegant;  PTI Inside and Out:  Thank You
Ink - PTI Orange Zest;  Memento Tuxedo Black
Ribbon - PTI Orange Zest
Brads - SU Black
Gemstones - Kaisercraft
 

6 comments:

  1. I saw your thumbnail on the CAS blog and knew I had to visit. This is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhhh, nice.......it's another one for me to borrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just LOVE Moms! Mine does the same thing! PRETTY card and it's just so fun to play with new goodies! PS THX for the comment on my blog> I'm not kidding - I Really WANT that wallpaper - somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunner! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...