Friday, September 24, 2010

CAS #107

Somehow the idea in my head did not translate to paper. I wanted to stamp directly onto the cardstock but then that wasn't going to work with the scallopping and I think the red is a bit dark for the shade of green. Anyway, I think this design can improve, perhaps use SU Mellow Moss.







What you need


Cardstock - SU Always Artichoke, Real Red, Very Vanilla
DSP - SU Dashing
Stamps - SU Lovely as a Tree, Punches 3
Ink - SU Real Red; PTI Vintage Cream
White Prismacolour pencil
SU Dazzling Diamonds

1 comment:

  1. I like your design idea Cassandra- the tree image works well....I had terrible trouble with this sketch-just could not make it work. I agree about the colours- try again with something lighter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...