Friday, July 23, 2010

Moxie Fab World - Let's do Classy and Elegant

This card was for my sister-in-law's birthday earlier in the year.  You can't beat black and white as a classic colour scheme or embossed cardstock.  I think she really liked it because when my daughter goes to stay at their farm it is on display - I guess that's a good sign






What you need

Cardstock - Cristina Re embossed white card;  SU Whisper White, Black
Ink - SU Black
Stamps - Hero Arts Antique Flower Background, Large Chanelier
Die - Spellbinders Labels One
Black Satin Ribbon
Gemstones - Kaisercraft

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cassandra! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Classy & Elegant Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. White and Black! Mmm...)) Elegant Card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...