Wednesday, July 7, 2010

FTL 97

OK - this one is the reverse of the previous post,  past Colour Cue challenge colours (I can never go past navy) with the latest FTL post.

I wanted to do butterflies - it's not like I have a shortage of punches, dies etc on the subject, but settled on beautiful scrunched bookprint flowers by Dawn McVey (incredibly easy to do).  It also helped with my current cardstock purge, the pile doesn't seem to be going down much but I feel very virtuous that I am doing the right thing (I will only end up buying more but I'm in denial about that).


What you need

Cardstock - Bazzill Basics White, Navy, Chiffon
Stamps - PTI Round and Round
Die - Spellbinders Scallop Circles
Buttons - PTI
Bookprint and gold thread - own supplies
Ink - PTI Fresh Snow
Gemstones - Kaisercraft

1 comment:

  1. OMG you have been busy......Glad today was productive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...